There is a strong correspondance between the heights of offspring and the average height of the two parents. In Western societies this amounts to height being up to 90% heritable. But although who your parents are is the predominant determination of height, it’s no excuse for it.
Heritability statistics do not reflect the relative importance of genes [...]
- Shrink Agents
- Full Growth Potential
- Early Heroics
- Thumbs Up for Teens.
- Trade-Off Theory
- Japanese Miniatures: Okamura Fossil Laboratory
- Japanese Miniatures: Akakomugi
- Sneaky Copulation
- Dinosaur-Bird Transition
- Nicrophorus Vespilloides
- Micro-Livestock: A Possible Future
- Small Chameleon’s Mighty Tongue
- Full Length over Exon Deficient
- The Devil’s Dwarfs